1:15 October 30 

60ºF Cloudy with lots of sunlight

10 hours 24 minutes

This visit has been much more exciting than the last. Although it is cloudy the sun seems to be going straight through the clouds because it is bright as any other sunny day. It is somewhat warmer out than it was last visit as well. I'm hearing much more birds this time and insects from the last. Another thing I wasn't expecting was for the mass majority of the leaves are gone now. Last visit I had thought it would be a little longer till they started to fall, but there are already some bare trees. I was also able to get some cool close up shots of a wasps well, which I haven't been able to do much of in my past visits. 










Comments

  1. Great pics...just don't get stung. You probably have a nest around somewhere and they can be in the ground so just be aware...
    Are you noticing what deciduous trees still tend to have some leaves on them? Don't forget sketches and to be in one of your "same spot" photos.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog